The Sentinel Self-Registration module simplifies the process of adding users and contacts to the platform - saving time, money and improving your incident alerting.
In seconds, create a form where contacts and users can self-register and apply to have their details added to the system. Which is then approved or denied by an admin or moderator.
- Take the hassle out of user registration - no chasing HR for staff details, or complicated data imports. Simply create a form in seconds, share the link and have users self-register for access to the platform.
- Effortlessly build & alert supply chain and customer contacts - create a form for key supply chain and customer contacts to self-register their details and receive emergency alerts when incidents occur.
- Complete control over new registrations - admins, or set users, have the power to accept or reject sign-ups with a simple click. Ensuring only verified users are added to the platform and contacts to the communication groups.
- Customise your data collection - choose the different types of information you want to collect from users and contacts. Customise the names of data collection fields and control whether the fields are required or even visible.
- Quickly create communication groups - create forms or fields that add new contacts and users to set communication groups. Or assign them in the back end with a few quick clicks.
- Easily set user permissions and access - intuitive admin functionality lets you set permissions with ease. Controlling what users see anddo within the platform. Whether that's seeing a certain document, or using a specific communication tool.
- Ensure GDPR compliance - the form setup includes the steps necessary to ensure your data collection is GDPR compliant.