Admins have access to the Sentinel Dashboard which gives admins an overview of the console. One section of the dashboard displays the number of users/contacts who have not responded to broadcasts. When clicked the user is taken to the non-responder section.
Here are steps on how to get the Non Responders section.
- Login to the Sentinel console.
- Admin > Dashboard.
- Click the Non Responders icon.
From the Non Responders section an admin will be able to see all non responders who have at some point in time not responded to a broadcast.
Here are steps on how to find a non responder.
- Search for either the user or broadcast title.
- Find the user who has not responded to a particular broadcast.
- Press the 'Take action' button for a particular broadcast.
- You will be taken to that broadcast.
For information on how to resend or renotify a non responder see this help article.