The conference calls table will display an overview of all conference calls.
This help article will give further information on each column of the conference calls table.
- Name: Displays the conference call name.
- Status: Displays the current status of the the conference call. The status can be one of the following.
- Not Started
- Record: If 'YES' then the conference call has been setup to record the conference call. If 'NO' then the the conference call will not be recorded.
- Created @: The date the conference call was created on.
- Audio: If the conference call has been setup to record the call and the call is completed, a 'Download' button will appear so that the call audio can be downloaded.
- Duration: The length of time the conference call lasted.
- Participants: The number of participants added to the conference call.
- View button: When clicked the user is taken to the Conference Summary section.
- Started @: The date the conference call was started on.
- Delete button: When clicked the conference call and all associated data will be permanently deleted.
To view the conference calls table follow the below steps.
- Go to Communications > Conferences.