If an end user is not able to unsubscribe themselves from an Alertline you can do this on their behalf.
To manually delete an individual subscriber from an Alertline please follow these steps.
- Go to 'Communications' > 'Alertline' or press the Alertline icon on the Sentinel homepage.
- Press the ‘Manage’ button for the Alertline you wish to delete a subscriber from.
- Select the ‘Subscribers’ tab in the bottom portion of the manage Alertline area.
- Search for the subscribers phone number and press the ‘Unsubscribe’ button.
- Confirm that you would like to delete the subscriber from the Alertline.
When a subscriber is deleted from an Alertline the subscriber will not receive any new messages unless they resubscribe to the Alertline by scanning the QR code or replying 'START' to the Alertline phone number.