Alertlines created with our multi tenant system will have the ability to invite other members of their company to access the Alertline. These types of users will be classed as Alertline Managers. Invited managers will be given Alertline access and assigned to the Alertline the invite has been sent from. Users who are invited to an Alertline will be able to access the same features within the Alertline as the inviter.
To invite someone to access an Alertline please follow these steps.
- Go to 'Communications' > 'Alertline' or press the Alertline icon on the Sentinel homepage.
- Select the ‘Manage’ button for the Alertline you wish to invite a team member to.
- Within the 'Actions' section select button 'Invite Manager'.
- The 'Invite Manager' modal box will appear.
- Enter the team members first name, last name and email address.
- Press the 'Send Invitation' button. The team member will then receive the invite.
Once the team member has accepted the invite they will be automatically assigned to the Alertline.
How does the invitee accept the invitation?
When the team member receives the manager invite they will need to go through the following steps.
- The invited team member will receive an email inviting them to the Alertline.
- The invitee then needs to click on the 'Accept Invitation' button.
- The next step is to set a password. Then create the account.
- You will then be redirected to the login page. Please login with your account details to access the Alertline.
- The system will also send a confirmation email that your account has been created.