You can remove users from the system by using a .csv file that contains the email addresses of each user that you wish to remove.
A template of the .csv file needed to bulk remove users can be downloaded here.
Here are the steps that need to be taken to action the above:
- Go to Admin > Import (found on the top navigation bar).
- On the right hand side of the screen click the red button labelled 'Bulk Remove Users/Contacts'.
- You will be taken to the 'Bulk Removal' section.
- Select your .csv file that contains the email addresses of all the users you wish to remove.
- Make sure that the 'Users' option is selected.
- You can now upload the .csv file to remove the users by pressing 'Upload'.
- Users will be permanently deleted.