It is now possible to publish documents from within your organisations Sentinel System.
For the initial release users will only be able to create documents. For the time being if a document needs to be updated the old document will need to be unpublished and a new document created.
Published documents need to be PDF format but other file formats can be uploaded as a system file and attached to broadcasts and used in different parts of the system.
- All pages in a single PDF file, with the pages in order
- Single pages (not double page spreads)
- All PDF pages should use the same orientation i.e. all pages within a document should portrait.
- Cropped to exact art size (no need for cropmarks/bleed etc)
- Embedded fonts (not subset, please avoid CID Type H encoded fonts)
How to Publish Documents
- Log into Sentinel system
- Go to Admin > Files
- Go to section 'System files' tab
- Press button 'Upload System File' *
- Add a Title, Description and then select the PDF file.
- Click 'Published Documents' tab
- Select button 'Create Published Documents'
- Add a Name (internal name), On-device Name (the name which will appear within your organisations Sentinel app) and then select the PDF file.
- Press the 'Submit' button.
The system will now process the PDF and notify you once the document has been created.
*PDF's need to be uploaded as a system file first as users may want to also attach the PDF to a broadcast and not just create a document with it.