Files uploaded to the Sentinel console are classified as "system files". Any files uploaded to the console can then be attached to broadcasts. If the file upload is a PDF it can also be published into a document.
How to upload a system file
- Log into Sentinel system
- Go to Admin > Files
- Go to section 'System files' tab
- Press button 'Upload System File'
- Add a Title, Description and then select the file.
- Press the 'Upload' button.
- The file will be processed and checked for viruses.
From the System Files & Documents table system files can be edited, previewed, downloaded and deleted.