Here are the steps needed to be taken create a conference call.
- Go to Communications > Conferences.
- Click 'New Conference' button.
- Input the conference name, select the groups that you wish to be part of the conference.
- Name: Choose a meaningful name. The name will be spoken inside the conference call so avoid reference numbers or anything overly complicated.
- Description: You can write a description which will be displayed on the invites so that the participants have an idea of what the conference call may be about.
- Groups: Select the groups you wish to add to the conference. Only groups of type 'conference' are shown here.
- Record: Choosing yes ensures that all audio for the conference is recorded and logged for future reference
- Press the 'Create Conference' button. You will then be taken to the Conference Summary page.
To start the call, press the 'Send Invitations' button to allow the participants to specify a number to be called on. Once you have at least two participants who are available for the conference call, you will be able to start the call by pressing 'Start Conference'.