Before attaching a file to a broadcast, first ensure that you have upload a system file to the Sentinel console. Also you will need to create a broadcast before attaching a file. Here are where guides can be found on how to upload a system file and create a broadcast.
Files attached to the broadcast are available to the recipient for a limited time via a secure url.
How to attach a system file to a broadcast
- Populate create broadcast form, press 'Create Broadcast' button.
- You will then be taking to the 'Broadcast Confirmation' section.
- Go to the 'File Attachments' section.
- Set how long the files will be available i.e. 24hrs, 48hrs, 1 week etc.
- Press the 'Attach Files' button.
- Select the file(s) you want to attach.
- File(s) will be attached.
Check the the broadcast, once happy with the broadcast press the 'Confirm & Send' button and Sentinel will start delivering the broadcast to all selected broadcast methods with the file attached.