Chat Channels allows users to chat within predetermined groups. Chat Channels can be accessed via the web browser or either using the iOS and Android Chat Channel app. This help article will describe how to create a chat channel.
Here are the steps that will need to be taken:
- Go to 'Communications' > Chat Channels.
- Press '+ New Channel' button.
- Give the Chat Channel a 'Name'. The name is limited to 100 characters.
- Give the Chat Channel a 'Description'. The description is limited to 300 characters.
- Press the 'Create Channel' button.
The Chat Channel has now been created and you will be presented with the 'Channel Summary' page where you can carry out various actions (see this help guide for more information).