Certain modules within the Sentinel console can be enabled/disabled, below is a list of each module and a brief description of each one. By default all modules are enabled apart from 'Test mode' and 'Enforced 2FA'.
- SMS broadcasting: When enabled SMS will be a broadcasting option when creating a broadcast.
- Email broadcasting: When enabled Email will be a broadcasting option when creating a broadcast
- Email verification: When enabled email verification will be activated and bulk verification buttons will appear for users.
- Logo in emails: When enabled emails sent out will contain the uploaded company logo.
- Password resets: When enabled backend system users who have forgotten their passwords will be able to reset them from the login screen
- Test mode: When enabled no messages will be able to be sent from the system.
- Enforced 2FA: When enabled all users are required to use two-factor authentication to log in. Also see this help guide.
- Chat Channels 2FA Bypass: When enabled Chat Channel users will not be prompted for 2FA (This applies even if 2FA is enforced system wide)
If you wish to enable/disable any of the above items here are the steps you need to follow.
- Hover over your user avatar (top right hand corner) and select 'Settings'.
- Select 'Settings' tab.
- Make the required changes.
- Press 'Save Changes' button.