Certain sms, email, voice and inapp messages used within the Sentinel console can be customised, below is a list of each message that can be customised and a brief description of each one.
Each of the below message types have different options for formatting text i.e. styling options such as making text bold or linking to a url. Not all of the below message types have styling options i.e. the voice message is spoken so cannot by formatted.
- Verification email: This text will be added to the email a user receives when asked to verify their account details. Information on where the user can download the mobile app could be added here.
- Verification confirmed email: This text will be added to the email a user receives after they have completed verification.
- Email Signature: This text will be added to all broadcast emails after the broadcast message information. It can be used for any extra safety information or instructions.
- Response received: This text will be shown to the user once they have submitted a response to a broadcast.
- SMS Signature: This text will be added to all broadcast SMS after the broadcast message information (no formatting options are available for SMS broadcast messages).
- Inapp Signature: This text will be added to all in-app broadcasts after the broadcast message information.
- Voice Signature: This text will be spoken at the beginning of the voice broadcasts (no formatting options are available for voice signature).
If you wish to change any of the above items here are the steps you need to follow.
- Hover over your user avatar (top right hand corner) and select 'Settings'.
- Select 'Broadcasts' tab.
- Make the required changes.
- Press 'Save Changes' button.