Once the purpose/event for the Hotline has concluded you may no longer need the Hotline and may wish to disable the Hotline to prevent end users from using it.
Here are the steps needed to disable a Hotline.
- Visit the Hotline dashboard.
- Then select the 'view' link for the Hotline you wish to disable.
- Click on the Active button that appears in the 'Status' box.
- The system will then ask you to confirm whether you wish to disable the Hotline.
- Press 'Ok' button to disable the Hotline.
A disabled Hotline can be re-enabled at a later date if wish to permanently delete a Hotline see this guide.