To deploy your Sentinel app to the Apple App Store you must first setup an Apple App Store developer account which will allow the development and distribution of your app.
Apple offer a few different types of the developer accounts but the account needed for the Sentinel app is a organisation type not an individual developer account.
Unlike the Google Play developer account one-time registration fee the Apple developer account works on yearly auto-renewable subscription that renews until cancelled.
Before starting the enrolment process you will need the following.
- An iPhone or an iPad with Touch ID, Face ID, or a passcode enabled. You must use the same device for the entire enrollment process.
- An Apple ID (we suggest you use a generic Apple ID and not your own personal Apple ID) with two-factor authentication turned on.
- The latest version of the Apple Developer app installed on your device.
- To sign in to iCloud on your device.
- A D-U-N-S Number assigned to a legal entity. Learn more.
- A valid credit card associated with the Apple ID signing up for the development account.
Here is an Apple help article which takes you through the process for creating a Apple App Store developer account via the Apple Developer app. Please see section 'Enrolling in the Apple Developer Program as an organisation'.